Friday, December 2, 2016

Thanksgiving Group Project.




Hello fellow viewers, I have returned with a special project just for you. It is a Thanksgiving scene. I and my friend Eddie have been working on this project for about three weeks now. And it is time to unveil it. Anyway, lets get started! First of all, I had the idea of making this and my friend went along with it. We then got approved and started building. I gave him first choice of what he wanted to do. He chose to build the room and everything in it. While, I would build all the stuff for the dinner. If you want to check out how Eddie did his part, check out his blog. But anyways, lets get digging. I first, built the plates and glasses using a bezier spline and a lathe nurbs. I then built the silverware which was the most difficult part of my part in the project. It doesn't look very good, but I did make as best as I could. I then started to make the food, by starting off with the squash soup. I created a bowl and then added a disk on the top to give the illusion of it full of liquid. I then made the glazed carrots from cubes.I then made te mash potatoes and gravy, put raised up the mash potatoes by editing the disk. I then made the dreaded cranberry sauce. I'm not offending any viewers who love canberry sauce. But, I used arrays to arrange the cranberries and it caused the computer to glitch out and I had to hide it from doing that while I worked with other stuff. I then made the pumpkin pie and put in a crust too. I then made the green bean casserole. Which I thought was going to be hard, but wasn't at all. I first created a cast iron pan. Put a disk in. Then used green cylinders as the green beans, and half cylinders for the onions. I then decided that this family was going to be vegetarian, so I made a tofu roll with cranberries inside. I then got Eddie's project and set the table with the food and everything. I had to scale some stuff up and down to get it right. I then rendered it with global illumination and turned it in. Thank you guys for supporting my blog and reading them. And have a safe and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment