Friday, December 2, 2016

Happy Halloween



Happy Halloween, bloggers. Today, I have a special surprise for you just for this day. I have created my own interpretation of what my house looks like on Halloween. I just finished this, and work started on Thursday. So I did not have a lot of time to create this, but I pulled it off. First, I created the front patio and used cubes to make the walls and collumns. I then used a boole to put in the front doors and then created a door knob and the door step. I then created these aewsome jack o lanterns by following this tuturial. You can do it yourself, by following the tutorial in this link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DttpAIkRZLA. I then added concrete textures and stucco textures for the walls, collumns, and pathway and patio. I then created the grass, by also following this tutorial too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt8y7-5lOHA. I then created the cemetary style gate, by using many cubes and pyramids for the top. and made two sides for the pathway. I finally created a door mat by making it black and adding orange text for the season. Anyways, thanks for supporting my art blog. And I made this for you guys and please be safe, when trick or treating and on Halloween itself. Anyways goodbye, and have a Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment