Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas Card


Hello fellow bloggers, I am very sorry that I haven't been posting, because I used the wrong blog along. If you see stuff that should be in other months, they were done in other months. Such as the Happy Halloween post and Happy Thanksgiving posts that were done in October and November. Anyways, happy December. This is the last month of 2016, before we say goodbye and say hello to 2017. But, this will be one of two posts this month. And this is the first one, a simple Christmas card, lets get on, shall we. So, I got the newest version of Cinema 4D, which is Cinema 4D 18. I played around ad am now used to it. But, I first created the snowman on the right by using spheres, and a pre-loaded carrot model. Next I tried to make a Christmas tree, but it was really hard, so I said "screw it." And just used a download from the internet. I then created the text MERRY CHRISTMAS. I then used pre-loaded gift box models and placed those under the tree. I then created an emitter to emit snowflakes in the picture view and then rendered using Global Illumination, which took 21 minutes to fully render. All right, now for the second post. I and my friend Eddie will create a Christmas scene of a family living room with a fireplace and Christmas tree included. This will be posted on the last day of the first term. Which for me, is December, 21. So I and Eddie will be hard at work next week and keep you updated on how it's going every week. So don't miss out, and expect it to be our best work. Anyways guys, goodbye and have a     Happy Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment