Friday, December 2, 2016

M4A3E8 Sherman Keychain progress



Hello fellow viewers, and I have a special treat for you. What you see in front of you is a working progress of my M4a3e8 Sherman keychain. I am building this to be 3D printed. The hardest part of this current stage was making the suspension, as I switched back and forth and did not complete it until Thursday. When I then started to add in the armor. Today, I completed the .30 caliber forward facing machine gun with an air cooled barrel. and am working on the lower frontal plate. I am almost done with the armor and preparing to start the turret. I will post the finished model next week, when in time, the printing process will start. Thank you all for viewing my blog and please be patient. Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment