Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Final Exam




Hello fellow viewers, this is my final exam. A cooku clock. I started on Friday last week and finished yesterday. This was very easy to build and animate as well. First, I made the body of the clock by using the pen tool on the new Cinema. I then made the the roof and the big triangle in the front using the pen tool as well. I then used a cube and a cylinder for the clock ticker at the bottom. I then made the clock face by using tubes and booles. I then put in the numbers on the clock face. And used cones and a capsule for the clock hands. I then made a boole with a cylinder for where the cooku goes and created a cube for the plank and then put in an ice cream cone model. I then animated it, by animating the ticker going back and forth every 20 frames. I then animated the minute hand moving to noon for the cooku to go off. I then animated the ice cream cone going back and forth just as the cooku would do on a real cooku clock. Thanks guys and my next post will be the demo reel.

No comments:

Post a Comment