Wednesday, December 2, 2015

ball bearings, pens, and robotphone





Sorry, about the wait, but here are the projects that I made two weeks ago before thanksgiving break. But here they are. First, are the ball bearings. I had to use cubes, a tapir, and an array to make the teeth. I then created the part where the ball bearings go around that are made out of tubes. Then I smoothed them out inside to allow the ball bearings fit. I then created the ball bearings out of spheres and used an array. I then made the other part for the ball bearings to go around. I then painted the ball bearings with chrome and painted the tubes and teeth a chrome black and finally added an array light. I then made the pens. I did not get much to work with, but a chart for the cooridinates for all the parts to go. The pen is made out of circles connected with loft nurbs. And the tip is made out of a capsule. I then painted the chrome part chrome and the grip black. I then gave each pen it's own chrome color of the rainbow and black and white. I then laid out planes the same size and added pen art and comic art to each one and added an array light. I finally made the robot phone. I used the old ipod that I made for the robot phone. I began by creating the dial buttons out of cubes and painted them black and added the numbers and symbols. I the created the arms and legs. The arms are made out of cubes and spheres as joints so I can animate it. I then made the legs out of cubes and spheres and the feet are shrunken down ipods. I then made the hands by using the lego man's body as the main part for the hand. And the fingers are the same as the arms and the thumb is a shrunken down arm. I then painted the cubes and body a chrome red and the spheres chrome. I then posed the figure looking like, it is about to fight and copied that one and rotated it to make the two of them look like they are about to fight. Thank you for waiting. I was going to post yesterday, but I had to finish the grandfather clock, but here it is, in the next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment