Friday, October 16, 2015

Wine glass and wine bottle


Today, I have finished my glass project. It consists of a wine glass and a wine bottle. First, I had to make a spline for the wine glass. Then I had to lathe it to be 3D. Then I added a glass texture to the wine glass. Then I made a spline for the wine and lathed it. I added a burgandy color to the material and added it on. Next, I made the wine bottle by making a spline. Then I made a spline for the cork and combined the two. Then I made the cork, then the black plastic. Then I made the liquid in the wine bottle by making a spline and adding a lathe nurbs and then adding the same burgandy texture onto the glass. I added the floor and then walls. Added textures, a sky and then zoomed in and waited 20 minutes for the jpeg and the tif file to render. I am going to do extra credit, so I won't be bored. But anyways, goodbye and I'll do a post either today, or next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment