Tuesday, September 29, 2015

New and refined i MAC


Today, I have completed my i MAC project, and here it is. I had to use many tools to create this. I have had to use many nurbs to connect everything. But I started out with the square part, then I created the part for the CD to go into, which I had to use a boole object, then the black part, and then the screen. I then built the aluminum support for the computer. Also, I had to go through the many steps to create the different silvery colors for the base and the main part of the computer. For the desktop image, I had to import one from the internet and then go through a few steps to make it nice, and then I applied it on the screen, it is a picture of the Brotherhood of Steel's power armor from the video game FALLOUT. Finally for the textures, I downloaded an image of a black apple logo from the internet, went through a few steps on it, applied it to a plane and then blended it with the computer. Finally, I added a light array and rendered it. It took about 25 minutes for 3 images to just be rendered. I hope you enjoy it, and I will post the next that I finish, good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment