Friday, September 4, 2015

Lathe Nurbs


This week, I also did this project as classwork for a grade. I used a special tool for this kind of stuff, called a bezeir spline, it is named after the spinning wheel used to round clay objects. It is also the same on Cinema 4D, it is used to make round objects like these and others on the program. Commercially, this is used to make bowls, candles, and other round objects. I only had to create half of the object with the spline. Then I use a special nurb, called a lathe nurb, it rounds out the whole object, and makes it round all 360 degrees. The objects that you see, are a bowl, plate, vase, wine glass, cup, coke bottle, and a bullet for the M2 .50 caliber. I then added a floor and a sky. I then put them in various positions, zoomed in and rendered it and trned it in for a grade. I will make another post again next week, but anyways goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment