Friday, September 18, 2015

Final First Room

This week, I worked on this room. We had one week to do it, and I got it done. The stuff for the room that I made is a couch, coffee table, side table, lamp, picture frame, TV cabinet, and a TV. The room that you see right now consists of 2 couches, 2 coffee tables, 2 side tables, 2 lamps, 2 picture frames, a TV cabinet, and a TV. I did a lot of things to create this room. I had to use a sweep nurb, extrude nurb, loft nurb, and a hyper nurb. As you can see, there are pictures. In the picture frame there is a picture of 2 kittens playing, in the TV, it is a picture from the movie Transformers. Ialso added a lot of textures and colors, but I hope you enjoy looking at it, it is pretty nice. I also have to build another room next week, on my own. But I won't tell you what it is, except, that it is going to be based on a video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment