Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Dice and the Pawn


This week, I have these two images. The one at the top is a pair of dice. It is red and has white dimples. I did this by having a cube, creating a sphere, adding a boole to the sphere on the cube and cutting out half of the sphere and creating a dimple in the cube. I then used the control key and copied each sphere to create dimples on the cube on each face to create the different numbers. I then colored them and turned them in. The bottom image is a pawn, I know what you're going to say, where is the rest of the chess set. We are working up to it and learning how to do each piece, because most of the people in the classroom are beginners and have no idea what to do. I will post again when I have created another project, but otherwise goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment