Monday, August 24, 2015

Restaurant





This week, we worked on a restaurant website, this is mine. I did the Greek Chicken restaurant and tried to mimic their website. For the bar, it was transparent on the site, so I came as close as I could to mimicking transparency in solid color by making it grey. I used tools, including the rectangle tool and I copied and pasted information from the website. Another challenge, was making the background color of the website,I used reds, and that did not work, finally, I realized that the background color was a dark reddish beige. Finally, that was done then I used black text, and I realized that it would not be easy to read to some people, so I made the text a neon green color, and it is now a lot easier for me to read it and for other people who have a hard time reading too.

No comments:

Post a Comment