Monday, August 24, 2015

Monster Movie



This week, I had to make a one minute video that had a story involved in it. It is a horror/monster mini movie. I used a black arrow/drag tool and a scale tool for the characters and a rotating tool for only one shot. One technique that I used was force perspective on 2D images. This happens in three scenes in the entire mini movie. There are also a few very suspenseful scenes. One of them, builds up the tension and then bam, there it is. Some scenes may not look scary, but they are in that is what you don't see. At the beginning, I was thinking about having a suspenseful ending having you decide what happens at the end. But then I decided to make up what really happens at the end of the mini movie. All of my clip art is from the internet and not from our clip art library. And there are no sounds or music, so you will have to imagine the sounds and music for yourself to set the mood. But always, ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment