Friday, November 6, 2015

Lego Men



Today, I have finished my lego men project. There are 11 lego men, as you can see. There is iron man, cyclops, black widow, captain America, Martian Manhunter, gold, silver, and bronze lego men, and a black, grey, and white glass lego men. To start, I had to just make one lego man and made 10 copies of them and added on superhero textures and custom glass colors and custom metal colors. I first, made the head of the lego man in three parts out of cylinders. For the head part, where the face is, I filleid to make it rounder. Then I made the bottom part, by first making the legs. The feet, I made out of cubes and the legs are also cubed to, with cylinders, to make the legs round to have them be able to move like on a real lego man. Then I made the crotch, out of a cylinder, and finally I made the torso out of a cube, that was flattened. Then I made the body out of a cube and used a tapir to make it go inwards. After connecting all the parts, I then made the arms, which was the hardest part of this project. I used cylinders and made them editable and bent them, to give the distinctive elbow joint on the lego man. And the hands are made out of tubes. And connected the hands to the arms, by making a smaller cylinder. Then I added textures and custom metal and glass textures, added a floor with a metal color with two array lights and global illumination on render settings and turned it in. Next week, I will post a wood truck that I have to do and thanks for supporting me and viewing my pages, because I have 500 page views. Thank you for Russia and the USA and have a happy veterans day and the US and thank you veterans for serving this country and stay tuned next week. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment