Friday, September 2, 2016

First Project editing a trailer





This week, I did some video editing and took a trailer and edited it to be my own. I took the launch trailer of World of tanks blitz and cut out the end and added gameplay of the m48 Patton. Which I feel complimants the most part of it. I used the program Adobe Premire, instead of Final Cut Pro, because the school liscense has expired. I took the two videos and merged them by taking the trailer's audio and video and just the video part of the gameplay. I used the razorblade tool to cut out parts of the trailer and gameplay video that were not needed. I then shortened the gameplay video to just include scenes the m48 Patton destroys a tank. And kept the audio from the end of the trailer to have a more dramatic effect. I hope you have enjoyed this, and the next post will be in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment